Classic Tanzania Safari
What better way to spend your time in Tanzania than to enjoy a classic safari experience in the wild?
Day 1: Holiday Inn Mayfair Court, Kenya
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Internation Airport (Nairobi), you will be transferred via road to Holiday Inn Mayfair Court Hotel. You spend the night at this hotel in a twin standard room with private facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
Days 2 - 4: Mara Serena Lodge, Kenya
This morning you will be transferred to Wilson Airport to connect with your scheduled flight to the Masai Mara airstrip. Once you arrive, a representative will take you on a road transfer to the Mara Serena Lodge.
Mara Serena Lodge will accommodate you for 3 nights in a twin tent with en-suite facilities on a full board basis, including park fees, game activities and return airstrip transfers.
The lodge is located in the Masai Mara National Reserve, overlooking 1 800-square kilometres of rolling plains and woodlands that contain one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. Few other lodges and camps can provide a setting like this.
All amenities are supplied for the comfort of your accommodation. There are a variety of activities from watching the migration to experiencing Masaai dancers and going on thrilling safari game drives.
Days 5 & 6: Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge, Tanzania
On day 5 you will be transferred to the airstrip to connect with your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport, where you will immediately connect onto your second scheduled flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport. After clearing customs, you will proceed with your next scheduled flight to Manyara airstrip.
Once you reach the airstrip, you will be collected and taken to the lodge to start the first part of your Tanzania safari tour. You get to stay at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge for 2 nights. Your accommodation includes a thatched room with an en-suite bathroom. You stay on a full board basis with one half and one full day game drive in Lake Manyara National Park in a 4x4 safari vehicle.
Lake Manyara Serena Lodge is located at the edge of the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment and overlooks the Great Rift Valley and wide expanse of the Manyara soda lake. The area is abundant with bird life and wildlife.
Days 7 & 8: Kirurumu Tented Camp, Tanzania
After your morning breakfast, you will be transferred to Manyara airstrip where you will be collected and transferred to Kirurumu Lodge. There you will stay for 2 glorious nights in a tent with en-suite facilities.
Your accommodation is on a full board basis including scheduled activities, park fees and airstrip transfers on this Tanzania safari tour. The lodge offers the various needed amenities with comfortable touches.
Meals are served in an airy hilltop dining room and the bar, which has a very friendly atmosphere is situated just a short walk away. The camp offers morning walks, mountain biking trails and game drives into the Lake Manyara National Park.
Day 9: Depart
Today you will be transferred to the airstrip to connect with your scheduled flight via Arusha Airport to Kilimanjaro International Airport. After clearing customs you will immediately board your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
Once you arrive at the airport you will get a road transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departing flight back home. With you, you take memories and souvenirs to remember this memorable time in your life.
- Kenya National Park fees
- Laundry as specified above
- Tanzania National Park fees
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as specified
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Scheduled transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Domestic departure tax, currently USD 4-00 per person, from Wilson Airport
- Domestic departure tax, currently USD 6-00 per person, from Arusha Airport, Manyara Airstrip.
- Telephone calls
- Crafts shop purchases
- Visa fees (if required)
- Laundry not specify in itinerary
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Flights to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- International departure tax, currently USD 20-00 per person, from Wilson Airport (Nairobi).
- International departure tax of USD 30-00 per person, from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Airport service fee of USD 5-00 per person to be settled in USD cash at Kilimanjaro International Airport, for guests arriving off flights from Wilson Airport whose arrangements continue by air onto other Tanzanian destinations.
Price list for 9 day Superb Tanzania Safari Tour