This East Africa vacation package affords you the opportunity to explore the beauty and majesty of Tanzania in a unique and unforgettable way.
Majestic Wildlife Migration Safari Package
This 8 day Majestic Wildlife Migration safari package starts in Grumeti Private Conservancy and moves to the Northern part of the Serengeti, both fantastic areas to see the millions of wildebeest on the move during the annual great migration.
Majestic Wildlife Safari Highlights
- Witness awe-inspiring wildlife sightings
- Stay in small, intimate opulent camps that are steeped in character
- Enjoy game drives searching for cheetah, bat ear fox, lion, leopard and much more
- Release excess energy in the fully equipped gym
- Play a game of tennis, surrounded by the beauty of the African bush
- Indulge in fine wines from an extensive cellar. Including limited single vineyard and rare auction wines.
- Feel relaxed and revitalized after a sojourn at the spa, created to complement the beauty and tranquillity of the wilderness.
Tanzanian wildlife safari experienceEnjoy a sense of Africa on this timeless safari experience. With grasslands that stretch to distant horizons dotted with wildlife of all descriptions. The sounds of the wild as the sun sets and the shadows grow longer. With unexpected pleasures and nostalgic explorer type camps, this safari is the one that gets your pulse racing and head spinning as you fall inexplicably in love with Africa.
Day 1: Grumeti Conservancy, TanzaniaThis Majestic Wildlife Migration Safari starts with a flight from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Grumeti Conservancy where you will be met and transferred to your luxury camp. Relax and settle in for the next three nights. An afternoon game drive with professional guides lets you get close to some of Africa’s incredible wildlife.
Day 2 & 3: Morning and Afternoon Game DrivesUse the next two full days to explore the Grumeti Conservancy, where you are likely to see a wide variety of wildlife, including cheetah, lions, leopard, elephants, zebra and wildebeest. Go on early morning game drives, setting out as the sun begins to rise looking for the large cats on a hunt. Or sleep in slightly later and go for a drive after breakfast and watch the antelope go about their daily routine of finding food and avoiding becoming a predator's dinner.
After tea, in the afternoon, go for an early evening game drive and watch as some animals in the bush settle down for the night and others are just starting to stir.
Enjoy a bush breakfast surrounded by the large herds of game, whilst dining under a shady tree. Sit around the campfire at night recounting the day's sightings, under a blaze of stars.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaView LodgeToday it's time to explore further afield, as you board a flight to the Northern part of the Serengeti. The location of this camp provides excellent opportunities to view river crossings during the annual wildebeest migration usually around May to October. However, year round there are concentrations of large plains mammals, including all the big cats, elephants, crocodiles, hippos and antelope.
Day 5 - 7: Mara RiverView LodgeSpend the next three full days traversing the Serengeti with professional guides who can show and explain to you the diverse animals and their behaviours as they interact with one another. Search the plains for the large and small game that inhabit the Serengeti. Relax on the afternoon game drives with a sundowner, a tipple of your choice, surrounded by the numerous plains game, whilst watching the sunset on the horizon.
Fall asleep to the call of an owl hooting and wake up to the call of the fish eagle, and the welcome smell of fresh coffee. Revel in the beauty of the African bush and the opulence of the camp.
Day 8: DepartAn early morning game drive, after breakfast, en route to the airstrip concludes this majestic wildlife migration experience. From the Serengeti, you’ll board a flight back to Kilimanjaro International Airport where your tour ends. Please speak to one of our destination specialists should you require pre or post safari accommodation.
- Return flights from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Grumeti Conservancy and Serengeti National Park
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- Entrance and conservation fees for all reserves as per itinerary
- 3 nights accommodation in Singita Sabora Tented Camp
- 4 nights accommodation in Singita Mara River Tented Camp
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All beverages including teas/coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Tennis and telephone calls at Sabora Tented Camp
- Limited laundry
- All meet and greet services
- Connoisseur wines & French champagne
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct