Days 6 & 7: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, Tanzania
On day 6 of your Tanzania safari, you will be transferred by road to the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge. Here you will spend 2 nights in a twin bedded chalet with en-suite facilities on a full board basis. Your stay includes a full day Crater tour, transfers and park fees.
Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge is built on the rim of a dormant and collapsed volcano. The Ngorongoro Crater is the world's largest intact caldera, with over 20 000 animals making this their permanent home. This lodge offers accommodation in 75 guest rooms with en-suite showers and a private terrace.
The main lodge houses a full service lounge, a restaurant and bar and a fixed telescope to view stars. Activities available at this lodge include full day trips into the caldera, visits to the local Maasai village or even a trip to the famous Olduvai Gorge, all at an additional cost.
Day 8: Depart
Today you transfer to the airstrip to connect with your scheduled flight via Arusha Airport to Kilimanjaro International Airport. Upon arrival, you will board your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport. On arrival, you will be met and transferred by road to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight home.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Laundry as per itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as per itinerary
- Scheduled transfers as per itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as per itinerary
- Tanzania National Park fees
- Kenya National Park fees
- Domestic departure tax from Arusha Airport, Manyara Airstrip
- Domestic departure tax from Wilson Airport
- International departure tax from Wilson Airport
- International departure tax from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Telephone calls
- Crafts shop purchases
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks as per itinerary
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Laundry not specified
- Visa fees
- Airport service fee