This 6 day Exclusive Zanzibar Island Adventure offers the culture of East Africa combined with the opulence of your own villa, delicious meals, nature gym and professional pampering.
Exclusive Zanzibar Island Adventure
Beach Holiday Highlights
- Indulge in opulence at this private, boutique retreat
- With no dress code and a no children under 16 years policy, you can feel free to relax and unwind
- It is the ideal “getaway from it all” location, with a laid back atmosphere and excellent personalised service
- Zanzibar has plenty of activities, pampering, excursions and cultural experiences to keep everyone occupied
- Long, white, powdery beaches fringed with palms. Warm ocean waters where you can swim throughout the day and snorkel straight from the beach.
Exclusive Zanzibar HoneymoonThis private, boutique laid back retreat is perfect for a honeymoon getaway. With a no children under 16 years policy, it is also ideal for adults looking for a childfree relaxing retreat.
The ocean front villas all have access to a powder white beach and views of the azure coloured Indian Ocean.
Day 1 - 5: Zanzibar Beach RetreatAs you arrive at Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (Zanzibar Airport) you will be met by a hotel representative and transferred to your luxury villa on the east coast of Zanzibar. Here you will spend the next five nights of luxury and pampering.
Your villa surrounded by flowering bougainvillea overlooking the warm Indian Ocean, with direct access to a white powdery pristine beach, is the perfect place to unwind, relax and explore Zanzibar. The resort has a nature gym, comprising of a jogging trail, that winds through the gardens, chin up bars, benches and a set of weights along the trail, for a complete exercise program.
There is a PADI dive centre close by that offers daily diving and snorkelling trips plus a complete range of scuba diving courses, from beginner to professional level.
Just a short walk down the beach leads you to a mangrove forest, which you can either explore on foot or by ngalawa (a small sailing boat). The mangroves are home to herons, crabs and a multitude of small fish. A Zanzibar Cultural tour through Stone Town is a great way to spend the day, exploring and learning more of the history of Zanzibar and the slave trade.
Or you can sit back and enjoy the ocean breeze, the ever changing hues of the ocean, and the gastronomic delights from the three bars and dining areas.
Day 6: DepartAfter breakfast and maybe a last swim in the ocean, it's time to say your farewells and head back to the international airport for your onward travel plans.
- Shared road transfers to and from airport
- 5 nights accommodation at Zawadi Hotel in a luxury Villa
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- In-house alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Beer, in-house wines and cocktails
- Afternoon tea
- Use of gym and tennis court
- Snorkelling equipment rental, kayaks and reef shoe rental
- Internet in rooms and public areas
- Specific hotel scheduled shuttle services between Zawadi Hotel and sister hotel properties
- All meet and greet services
- Private shuttle services between sister hotels at own convenience and time
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct