Days 10 & 11: Grumeti River Camp, Serengeti, Tanzania
This morning you will be transferred to Arusha Airport to connect with your scheduled flight to Grumeti airstrip. Upon arrival you will be transferred by road to the lodge.
Accommodation: In twin tent with en suite facilities on a full board basis.
For a memorable safari experience that will leave you feeling like you never left the comfort and warmth of your home, Grumeti River Camp is the ideal destination for comfortable and friendly accommodation in Tanzania. Grumeti offers accommodation in 10 spacious, twin bedded tents and features modern amenities like en suite bathrooms with shower, basin and w/c.
Days 12 - 14: Ras Kutani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
On day 12 of your Tanzania vacation package you will be transferred by road to the airstrip for your flight to Arusha Airport where you will immediately board your scheduled flight to Dar es Salaam Airport. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by road to your lodge.
Accommodation: Thatched cottage constructed of local materials with en suite facilities on as full board basis.
A break from the wild and remote wilderness of Africa, Ras Kutani offers guests a wonderful beach experience, with long stretches of golden beach, warm seas and complete peace and tranquility. Accommodation is in 12 spacious and comfortable cottages, all constructed from natural elements and local material to create an authentic and welcoming environment for all.
Day 15: Depart
Today you will be transferred by road to DAR International Airport for your flight back home.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Teas, coffees, soft drinks, local beers, local brand spirits and house wines as specified at Grumeti River Camp, Jongomero Camp
- Laundry as per itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as per itinerary
- Scheduled transfers as per itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as per itinerary
- Tanzania National Park fees
- Domestic departure tax from Arusha Airport, Dar es Salaam Airport, Zanzibar Airport
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Telephone calls
- Crafts shop purchases
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Flights to and from Dar es Salaam Airport
- Visa fees (if required)
- Any airfare or airport departure taxes unless specified