Activities at Lupita Island Resort and Spa
Lupita Island Spa is set away from the main lodge in a secluded enclave overlooking the lake. Professional beauty therapists are on hand to offer a wide range of the most up-to-date treatments in tranquil surroundings.
Spa treatments include the following
- Various relaxing massages, Thai, Swedish, wraps etc.
- A wide range of beauty treatments, facials, pedicures
- De-tox treatments
- Spa journey. A multiple day wellness programme to help balance the mind, body and soul. This includes diet, exercise and body treatments.
Lupita Island Lodge's unique location enables it to offer a wide range of activities for your Tanzania holiday.
These activities include
- Bird watching – over 100 species sighted so far
- Fishing – huge variety of unique indigenous species (Half/full day Fishing boat trips – additional charge) Gear provided.
- Exclusive day trips or overnight boat cruises on the Tanganyika Lake Cruiser, to Mahale Mountains National Park (additional charge)
- Private, romantic and isolated tree house
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Snorkelling, equipment provided
- Sailing and wind surfing
- Biking and hiking
- Sun downer cruises
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Spa facilities, includes a variety of massages and facials (additional charge)
- Fully equipped gym
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions