Things to do at Voyager Beach Resort
Voyager Beach Resort activities include a daily entertainment programme and family shows plus kids activities at the famous Adventurers' Club. Fishing is always an attractive option and big game fishing is aboard a modern fishing boat.
Watersports include: windsurfing and sailing lessons and contests, and scuba diving. Those who prefer to stay above the water can see the coral reefs from a glass-bottom boat.
There are daytime trips to Bamburi Nature Trail and Crocodile farm, and daily dhow safaris with picnics or sundowners. There is also the opportunity for a round at an 18-hole golf course at Nyali Golf and Country Club.
- Table tennis
- Two tennis courts
- Daily family shows
- Visits to Haller Park
- One volleyball court
- Low-tide reef walks
- Special sailing camps
- Glassbottom boat rides
- Supervised kids activities
- Pool, darts and video games
- Windsurfers, toppers and fun-boats
- Daily volleybal and tug-o'-war contests
- Dhow safaris with picnics and sundowners
- 18-Hole golf course at Nyali Golf and Country Club