Things to do at Manda Bay Island Resort
The wishes of all guests whether it be soul restoration, relaxation or more adventurous activities, are carefully considered and offered by some of Kenyas finest hosts. Exploring nearby mangrove creeks and long-left ruins, visiting the many islets or deep sea fishing for the elusive Marlin or Sailfish are just a few of the many explorations to be enjoyed.
Marina life abounds with regular sightings of Dolphin, Turtle and the occasional Humpback Whale. Families find Manda Bay most welcome since with gently sloping beaches and easy, safe snorkelling the water is warm, gentle and clear.
- Laser sailing
- Mangrove trips
- Dhow sailing cruises
- Creek fishing
- Salt water fly fishing
- Massage on request
- Deep Sea Diving by arrangement / additional charges apply
- Deep Sea Fishing by arrangement / additional charges apply
- Cultural visits and excursions to Lamu town / additional charges apply
- Sundowners on “Utamaduni” – a fully fitted 60ft Dhow / additional charges
- Watersports on offer (extra charges apply unless on all inclusive rate)