For Kenya coast accommodation that is comfortable and well appointed, Hemingways is ideal. All rooms have sea views and the resort offers everything needed for a well rounded holiday.
Guests at this Kenya coast accommodation will want for nothing while on their beach holiday getaway. Hemingways has a friendly personalised atmosphere and the facilities and standards of an international resort.
Delicious meals are made from fresh produce flown in from the owner’s farms, and seafood is caught daily by the resort’s fishing vessels. Guests can enjoy meals and teas in the hotel or arrange private dining. There is a smoking and non-smoking section in the restaurant and the dress code is strictly smart-casual after 7pm in the bar and restaurant.
Room configurations at Hemingways:
- Standard Rooms (26) – showers only, 1st and 2nd floors
- Superior Rooms (18) – showers and baths, ground floor
- Superior Doubles (26) – showers and baths, ground and 1st floors
- Junior Suites (4) – showers and baths, ground / 1st / 2nd floors
- Executive Suites (2) – showers and baths, satellite TV, butler service, 1st floor
Room features and facilities include:
- 24 hour room service
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Mosquito nets
- Small safe
- Tea / coffee station (serviced daily)
- Small fridge, mineral water supplied (extra from the bar)
- Fresh flowers
- Laundry service available
- Babysitting service on request
- Hairdryers in Superior, Deluxe Rooms and Suites
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions