In order to accommodate different requirements and budgets, options at Diani House range from hosted packages, in which many activities are included for a Kenya holiday, to un-hosted options with activities paid extra. A self-catering (fully staffed) option is sometimes availble, further information available on request.
With a motor launch at this Kenya holiday destination, water sports equipment and deep-sea fishing tackle, guests may enjoy fishing for marlin, tuna or kingfish; dawn dolphin- spotting; sundowner cruises along the coast; beach braais (barbecues) on deserted islands or the exploration of hidden creeks and sacred coastal forests.
The warm waters of the Indian Ocean and Diani's miles of golden sand are a sensual delight on your Kenya holiday- snorkelling along the coral gardens of the fringing reefs or the delightful cave pools, wind-surfing, kite-surfing, sailing, horse-riding, kite flying, running and walking.
There are overnight excursions to Mukurumuji Tented Camp during a Diani Kenya holiday, with a day trip into the Shimba Hills National Reserve or the Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary including a picnic lunch. Windsurfing lessons, sailing, kite surfing, jet skis, banana boat and more can be arranged for a guests Kenya holiday.
Car, bicycle or motorbike hire can also be arranged for your Kenya holiday. On your Kenya holiday; you can also indulge in tennis, squash, golf, aerobics, fitness, yoga, hairdressing, beauty treatments, excursions to Funzi Island, Kisite Marine Park, Mwazaro Beach, Tamarind Dhow, safaris - by road and by air - to Tsavo, Amboseli, Masai Mara and North Kenya.
- Deep sea fishing
- Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary
- Shimba Hills National Reserve
- Trips in a local dug-out canoe
- Guided visit to the local market
- Mombasa shopping and sightseeing
- Walking, swimming and wave surfing
- Morning safari with a picnic brunch
- Visit the colobus conservation center
- Guided walk with birdwatching and folklore
- Snorkelling in the ‘bat caves' on Tiwi Beach
- Visits to the local shopping center and banks
- Excursions on 'Zig-Zag' a deep sea fishing boat
- Sundowners on 'Zig-Zag' a deep sea fishing boat
- Trips to Mukurumuji Tented Camp in the shimba hills
- Afternoon safari with sundowners and a night game drive
- Trips on 'Zig-Zag' with fishing, snorkelling and a barbecue